|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Wednesday, July 28, 2010♥
Hello ! :) So I'm here to post some rubbish . My blog is really dying soon :( . Roll in your tags please , gomabseumnida ! (: Paiseh , I have S-T-M , cannot remember what happened the past few days (: Hehe . So as usual , talk about TODAY . Im kinda stupid , i can take bus to school but i chose to walk . Oh , all thanks to JoelleLeeShiYau . She said that she was going to be early today and told me to accompany her . So , she was LATE :) I waited for 10mins . It was very bored :( . She reached and we crapped all the way to hall , =) . Cannot really remember what we talked about . I told you i got S-T-M =x . First period was Science . Censored 's lesson was quite boring =( . After that was English , Mrs Simon's period . Went through articles and wrote a lot of things . Hand pain . Then , recces . I'm always alone , :( . I hate queuing up . ! Rawr . After that was Maths and followed by Chinese :) . Oh , her lesson were perfect . Air conditioned room , woo . But oral x.x My voice , oh godz . Oh and thanks Nigel for the conclusion . Looool . After school , Ms JoelleLee , Ms GretaLau and Ms NatalieKoh came my house . Was fun , did homeworks . Slacked at 7-11 de outside :) . And Kiss-ed goodbyeee . Overall , my day wasn't that bad :) . Can we just start afresh , peeps ? There's been a lot of friendship problems hey . Please Learn to forgive and forget (: . LASTLY , GET WELL SOON MRS LAI , WE MISS YOU ~!
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 5:24 AM
|