|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Tuesday, July 13, 2010♥
Hello , sweethearts (: I know I know , I've not been blogging for days or perhaps weeks ? 0.0 . So , forced to post something . Yeaps , school time . Awww , i hate my day . Retard , two group works and I have to sit with Stinky nuisance . After that , i dont know which bloody fucker go COMPLAIN to MRS IRIS LIM say that i call MRS IRIS LIM "Monkey Eyeball ." HAHA ! Either one is making up a STORY . The boys said Amanda did it . Amanda said Nigel did it . I 'm really going crazy . Everything my fault-.- , as if like im the only one calling Monkey eyeball . I fucking miss MISS YEO . Will she come back ... So...Kena SCOLDED by Mrs Iris Lim , I didnt cry when i looked at her . I cried when i reached my classroom door . Funny-.- So cried during maths lesson . Assz . Im not trying to attract attention , but i just cant control my tears . God ! After school , didnt had lunch . Thanks Joelle accompanying me for that 30mins . Omg , tears and tears . Flooded . I received a message from someone . Of course , it made me cried even more . Im so afraid that MRS IRIS LIM will tell MRS LAI and lastly MRS LAI will tell my MOTHER . Bruises ? Or blood oozing out ? ThankYou for the person who told teacher . But at least , tell me ? I want to know what I've done to make you , complain to teacher . Do you wanna take revenge or something ? Someone , ignored me . I dont even know what i did that made him dislike me . If you're reading this , reply my message please . Im sorry . I dont know why I'm apologising , Im just .. Sorry ? How can i survive for tomorrow ? I dont feel like going to school , home .. ITS WEDNESDAY . WEDNESDAY ! ): I seriously miss , someone badly . How i wish i could talk to HIM , NOW . NOW ... He's the only one who knows how to bloody comfort me . He's the only guy that is different from the other guys i met . He's the greatest person ever ...
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 5:07 AM
|