A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life .
Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
Biography.
She's In Love with Stars.
The name is , ♔YingHsia{♥}.
Consider me a 12 .
Presents on 8Dec . (:
Currently , Single
I'm Easy-going and hyper .
Crap with me and I'll crapp with you .
Treat me nice and I'll treat you nice .
Simple as that .
"Trust no Bastards , Fear no Bitches . "
Im a crazy Star Lover XD
♡ : Joelle , Nicol , Linah , Nigel and Andrea
♡ : Blue , Black and White.
♡ : Shopping and Sleeping :P
Msn|Twitter|Plurk
YingHsia ByulSarang
AuditionSEA,
Tagboard.
ScreamOutLoud.
WishUponTheShootingStars.
grant it for me.
Him .
$144 bear @MiniToons .
$90 dog @MiniToons .
$100 white pig @MiniToons .
iPod touch . @7Sept2010
Canon Ixus 210 .
True Love .
True friend
Rebond hair
|