|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Tuesday, August 31, 2010♥
Annyoung hasayeo ;smil . I hate my hand ! :( Didn't sleep well because of that . Still have to wake up @ 9am . KeLian me manz . EriEriEri please CHEERUP , if not i throw you out of my window . =x LOL . Evil me , ;yay . We gonna have some fun today , hoho . Gonna go angmokio with my nuer ` Eri kawamoto. Heh , stepup I'm coming again . Hohohohoho . Geez , $100 for shopping again . I love you stepdad . =x Okay , gonna prepare already . Annyeong .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 7:05 PM
|