|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Tuesday, August 31, 2010♥
Tears on love . Hello , Im still not in the mood although i look like a mad person laughing in school . I didn't sleep well last night .. Woke up a few times because of my hand . Oh , assholez . This shall be a short post . I guess ? I hate today's celebration . Its like f-ing short ok ._. I hate my results . Maths - 72 , i deproved damn f-ing loads . Sorry MrsOng :( Chinese-85 , -'- . I hate my score . Science-Unknown . English-65/95 for main paper . Overall got an B . I still hate my results . And bye -'- - Congrats Nigel , A* for chinese . - Congrats Linah , 73 for maths . Of course thanks for the card too . - And Joelle , we flunked it . Hi-5 . Its good that we didn't break our promise o: - Because it's you . -CheerUp ERI .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 12:50 AM
|