|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Tuesday, August 10, 2010♥
Hello :) Im back to audi , my sweethearts . Seriously , my blog is so dead , ;eeks . Please make it alive by rolling in your tags , thankyous :) I'll try to blog daily if I can . As usual , lets skip the past . Talk about today :0 So , there was a change in timetable and english teacher . Then , there came a lovely and sweet teacher . Mrs Yuen , one of my oral examiner ;smil . Heez , her voice is sweet . :) Okay , LOL . I have nothing to say ._. OhManz . Okay , Yh kisses goodbye with love . ;smil . Seriously , why did you have to capture my heart all the time . I find it so comfortable with you . Now I know , someday never comes . And , Yes , My Heart was made to be broken , (: .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 10:46 PM
|