<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/838542716877344776?origin\x3dhttp://b-rokenpromis-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Because Of You .







A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life .
Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D




Sunday, August 22, 2010♥
If only i could win your heart boy .

Hello ,

I will try my best to cheer up peeps . And Nicol , I've changed my impression on her . So relax man ._. Im not crazy to like this kind of teacher okays . Heez , watched step up 3 yesterday @ 9.45 pm yesterday with steppapa . Thanks for spending time with me ayeee :) I feel so much better . Rate the movie 5/5 . OhMyGawd , their dance moves damn cool ;luv. I feel like watching again manz . Okay , stop here .
@YuLin/AiLin .
Mother's dog . You're sucha bitch manz , scold you a few sentence nia private blog liao . Kiasu -'- . Wtf , like this also must tell your beloved mother . Please look at the mirror lahh , act cute act pretty . Bhb , =.= . GuaiLanKia , watch out in school lah Cheebai .
19/08's






♥ImNothingToYou,S.
@ 4:22 AM