<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/838542716877344776?origin\x3dhttp://b-rokenpromis-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Because Of You .







A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life .
Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D




Tuesday, August 3, 2010♥

Lost & Found (:

Hello readers ! (: Woo , time really flies . Its prelim oral tmrw . Wish me luck , guys . Hell , I'm actually still not prepared 0.0 . Im still addicted to talking on the phone . Okay , LOL . Have not been sms-ing . Instead , on the phone with someone (: . Okay , he's real funny .

Lately , changed phone for some reasons . I lost all my contacts . So , please state your name if you sms me . Thanks . (:

Okay , short post . Gotta go do some work (:
(Kisses-Goodbye)

Colder and colder . We are drifting apart (: I know i didn't cherish those chances . I'm so sorry .

♥ImNothingToYou,S.
@ 3:13 AM