|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Thursday, August 26, 2010♥
Love is Pain . Hello , Hmm , today's MT paper was kind of okay . I already got 1 MCQ question wrong , motherfcuker ;x . Arsehole . After school , went to 7-11 with LiNah . Christopher treat me loli . Arigatou<: And I realized we're using the same phone , as in SAME COLOUR & Everything . God ._. His pigu mannz . LOL . Hehez , after 7-11 walked home with Linah and Alicia . Oh , I LOVE ALICIA . She's a talkative pigu . Hyper Kiddo ! XD . Linah went home and we continue our conversation . We slacked @ 317's playground . Hehs , about 3 then reach home . o: Kinda early . Uhm, so around 6 Linah come my house revise Science . Okay , i think we did not . And okay LOL . Talk & Talk & Talk . o: Until 7.30 kisses-goodbye . And i forotten what I've done after that . Went to rooftop , blahblah . FULLSTOP . (: ihateyou , BYE . I just could not capture your heart . I've hinted you that i had a crush on you that day.. But .. But.. Sigh , you just didn't realise . Iloveyou . Labels: I missed you terribly today . :(
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 7:33 AM
|