|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Saturday, August 21, 2010♥
My life was meant to be like this , thanks god . I hate you , mum . Thanks a lot for making me cry for the whole day and confiscating my handphone . You're such a bitch . You are willing to believe that slut instead of me . This shows that you dont even trust me , bitch . You treat both my sister and brother so good because they are that bastard's child am i right ? Now I know , Im always extra . Everybody in the family which includes my biological father doesn't even care about me . Yes , my life was meant to be like this . You never know how hurt i was . I feel like leaving this house so so much .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 2:26 AM
|