|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Tuesday, August 24, 2010♥
You're a bastard . Hello ... Fuck you hard . ;smil . IM JUST A REPLACEMENT TO YOU . :) Im not in the mood . Yeaps , damn angry with somebody . School was fine . Today was maths paper 1 & 2 . Paper 1 was easy . :) After paper 1 was DingLaoShi's/MrsAnnieYuen's period . No need study :D Teacher talktalk nia . :D After lesson , went to queue up . Then my pigu kena smack by Ashley Chua . Pervert assholez . DID I EVEN TOUCH HIS BUTT ? God .__. Why must he smack mine . Assholez . So , it was recess . Chitchatted w chermaine & natalie . After that was Audrey & Heather . ChitChatted again . Walked up the stairs and saw AshleyCHUA ._. He kicked my pigu two times ;wild . My pigu kena bullied three times today . So KELIAN ;cry After recess was , PAPER 2. Ahh x.x Difficult and easy . I only got 2 q dk how t do (: Yay . Hope can get an A =) Tmrw's MT :( . I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared ! I'm scared !
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 11:03 PM
|