|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Friday, September 3, 2010♥
@1250 pm . Its few hours before i celebrate sister's birthday . Step dad's realtives coming :( If Natalie Eri & Linah weren't here . I guess , I would hide in the toilet until the party's over . @Someone who ruined my life . If only both of you were still together , do you think this kind of things would happen ? Have you ever thought what would happen to my entire life ? I have to face my stepsisters later , can you imagine how i feel right now ? Can you ? I spoke to you about this yesterday , yet you scolded me and commented about my attitude .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 9:50 PM
|