|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Monday, September 20, 2010♥
@sweet readers (if i do have ;p) I promise i will post after PSLE . I apologise for that . :( @OneAndOnly Sweetheart . I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you , you're the only thing in my mind everytime . I tried giving up but I just couldn't let go . I know our *** ********** is kinda big . But does *** really matter ? . It might be impossible for you to fall in love with me ... But What can i do ? I didnt even had the courage to confess . If only you knew ..
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 7:31 AM
|