|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Monday, October 18, 2010♥
Hi readers(If I Do Have One , which is i don't think so) .. I apologise for not posting daily , i broke my promise for so many times :( I'm sorry .. I've nothing to post :( @BlahBlahBah I miss those days when we were always texting each other . I miss your voice .. I miss your everything . I'm just missing you so much ... So much .. How i wished you were reading this . I doubt you know who you are .. I still don't have the courage to tell you Iloveyou.. I liked the way you asked me questions .. I want you to be the one who's always beside me . Look at us now , we seem to be fading .. The 85% possibility drops to 10% ..
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 5:52 AM
|