|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Monday, October 4, 2010♥
@Joelle;Gummy . Previously , we get closer and closer each day . You were just like a angel sent from god for me to befriend with . Now , our friendship started to fade ... Was it my fault or yours ? It isn't the first time already . Our friendship is starting to fade again .. Didn't you realise ? Without you in my life , I can't seem to smile like the past . I've been wondering if you've ever treated me as a best friend or even a friend . Im like a dog following you everywhere . Yet you ? Chasing me away everytime . Do you know how i feel ? Alone during recess ? .. Alright , i dont mind because its your prefect duty . During times when you dont have duty , Sabrina seems to be the first to appear in your mind everytime . You didn't waited for me during sup lessons/recess . I dont mind about all this .. The only thing is you were never beside me when i was down . I wonder why was I so stupid . I should've look for another good friend . And now , you are telling Eri that I've been hanging out with Eunice . I was with Eunice because you people didn't even care about me . Can you still remember the past Joelle & Ying Hsia ? They were always together .. Hurh , now ? The distance between them is fcuking big . If you really want this friendship to end , I dont mind . It seems nothing to me anymore .. No meaning for me to stick to you if you dont like .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 6:20 AM
|