|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Monday, November 1, 2010♥
Alright , hello readers ( If i do have , which is what i dont think so ) PLEASE TAG ... View & Tag please . Thankyou . Ahem . Firstly , i want to know wat happened to the guys . Did you all went blind or something ? ( No offence ) Secondly , I've no idea what's happening to me too . Asthma back , fever plus fever . What shit is this . Lost my phone . Found it , Collected it . Lost my $50 . Ugh , asshole . Suay enough please ... Cut hair , people keep commenting =.= Had enough of it manz . **I purposely say I`m alright even though I'm crying and you cant see, cause you see right past me. Im so dying ._. LASTLY , BYE .
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 7:48 AM
|