|
Because Of You .
|
|
A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life . Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D
|
|
Saturday, November 13, 2010♥
Without you , my life is pointless . Are you trying to say , "Ihateyou" ? This is the feeling you gave me , are you hinting me ? .. I dont even know if Im in love or not , im so unsure about my feelings . I still remember , I said i was out of love life for the time being . But now , i think im starting to love again . I was so silly to have fallen in love with him the other time . He just . He just started another relationship , i guess ? Shitty , forget this . Today's Saturday , no practice <: My off day , hahah . So stayed at home , use computer and sms-ed whole day .. Nothing to do de , boring . :( Seriously , dont know what to post lahh , just here to update . :D
♥ImNothingToYou,S. @ 2:21 AM
|