<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/838542716877344776?origin\x3dhttp://b-rokenpromis-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Because Of You .







A warm Welcome to b-rokenpromis-e.bs <: Pathetic losers are not welcomed :)
You're not a judge but if you're going to judge me , sentence me to another life .
Navigate by clicking the hearts above :D




Sunday, December 5, 2010♥

Well , surprised to see me here isn't it ? I've been neglecting my blog for like how many bloody days . So ... Its time for a long and proper post isn't it ? Hahahs , shall i delete my blog ?? I seem to be not active here yea . I remember how i use to blog daily with LONG posts . But now , you hardly even see a short post yea . Sad enough . I'm here because my blog's rotting like don't know what . Thanks Nigel for blogging for me anyway , I'm really a pig . & of course a lazy one .

It was like , a "Half-Class Barbecue" on 4Th December . Damn , it was really fun to be with Half of 6F . I kind of miss them now , even though its just 2days yeah . How i wish i could rewind time , quarrel , study and play with them . I miss those times , like seriously .

I actually woke up @ 1pm on that day . So i was rushing like a mad woman , seriously . Bathed and went out to collect the chicken wings and fried rice . Reached 306 around 4pm , traffic jam yeah . It was a Saturday . Went home changed clothes , left house and forgotten about the ice box . So rushed back home and took it then Nicol appeared at my door :D Such a good timing right , help me take the stupid and heavy asshole box to 306 , so helpful of her . Thank you NicolLYN XD .

Reach there and saw most of them there already . Received Sandra's call and have to rush to Gate A to fetch her .. Ran like a mad ass . Hahah , so yeah . After that , went to fetch Ernest too . For this time , I'm not the one running like a mad ass , it was Ernest . Muahahha , he went to the wrong traffic light . And then blahblahblah . Started fire , from like 5-7 ? Then only when its around 8 then started barbecuing , bloody asshole . Then there was this part , Nicol keep dragging me to somewhere making up stories XD Hahah , my eyes was then covered .. And then followed by BIRTHDAY SONG :D It was actually a birthday surprise . They bought a cake for me too , touching enough ): Felt like crying but didnt . Hugged friends and then played truth or dare . Not fun one can.. Hmph . :( Then around 11 pm all left except Natalie , JiaHui and Linah . We sat there , chatchat . Around 12pm , everyone went back home .

Damn , that day was tiring although fun yeah.
Shall end here , dont even know what to add on . Hahah , bye :D

♥ImNothingToYou,S.
@ 9:30 AM